Christie Dustman & Company is growing and currently seeking new team members for the following positions:
Landscape Designer – This is a perfect position for a Landscape Designer with 3-6+ years of experience. You’ll be backed by a design team, and take ownership of client projects, from initial design concepts through installation and ongoing maintenance. Designers looking for the next perfect job for the last years of their career are also encouraged to apply. A detailed job description for this position can be found HERE.
Horticulturalist – We are seeking an on-site leader and resource in client gardens, providing knowledge to the team members and hands-on maintenance/pruning of perennial and ornamental shrubs. A detailed job description for this position can be found HERE.
At Christie Dustman & Company, there is a distinctive work ethos that is guided by Christie’s personal values. Says Christie, “ For me, owning a company allows me to impact the world. I take this mandate seriously and strive to create a company that values employees and provides opportunities to learn, develop skills, build a career and establish financial security.”
Toward that end, the company’s values include a commitment to:
● Providing a career and career opportunities for employees
● Promoting racial and social justice within the company
● Paying a fair and living wage
● Investing in education and career development opportunities through an educational stipend and attending educational opportunities
● Providing insurance for health care
● Matching funds for retirement savings and profit sharing
● Prioritizing financial security for all employees
● Fostering a work environment in which every voice is heard and respected