But instead of being sad, I am excited. In a couple weeks I get to do one of my favorite things: make Winter and Holiday containers. Why do I love decorating containers? Perhaps because it is so immediate and tangible. Instead of laboring over measurements, making sure I have plants that bloom in spring, summer and fall and look good in winter or is the patio big enough, I get to bring a truck of greens, twigs, pinecones, ribbons, berries and good ‘ol stuff and whip up some magic right then and there. Filling a container with plant remnants without any worries about sun, shade, water, soil, bunnies or ongoing care is a relief. Just make it beautiful, for now. Beautiful with textures and greens for a non-Christmas look – or doing Christmas with ribbons or as I did last year, adding cast off skis for a winter smile.
Act now and get on our calendar for beautiful outdoor winter and holiday decorations. We do everything to order and with a conversation with you. Let us put some cheer in your winter season. Check out these photos.
- We will add all the decoration materials to your existing pots by the front door or bring pots to festoon.
- We will start on December 1st, the Monday after Thanksgiving.
- A pair of average outdoor pots (18”) on your front porch = $245 for one pot or $425 for 2 pots. Let’s discuss window boxes or rope garland.
- We can hang lights up to 15’ high.
- I am making a few decorated Wreaths – price point about 200. Let me know if you want one. They are very unique.
NEXT STEP: Email me and I will send you an order form – or talk to you on the phone.
DEADLINE: Monday November 24th – please let me know by then.