My annuals are fading and my hosta is mushy. The cold predicted for the end of this week will certainly kill anything freezeable. Bye bye to summer and fall.
But instead of being sad, I am excited. In a couple weeks I get to do one of my favorite things: make Winter and Holiday containers. Why do I love decorating containers? Perhaps because it is so immediate and tangible. Instead of laboring over measurements, making sure I have plants that bloom in spring, summer and fall and look good in winter or is the patio big enough, I get to bring a truck of greens, twigs, pinecones, ribbons, berries and good ‘ol stuff and whip up some magic right then and there. Filling a container with plant remnants without any worries about sun, shade, water, soil, bunnies or ongoing care is a relief. Just make it beautiful, for now. Beautiful with textures and greens for a non-Christmas look – or doing Christmas with ribbons or as I did last year, adding cast off skis for a winter smile.
Act now and get on our calendar for beautiful outdoor winter and holiday decorations. We do everything to order and with a conversation with you. Let us put some cheer in your winter season. Check out these photos.
- We will add all the decoration materials to your existing pots by the front door or bring pots to festoon.
- We will start on December 1st, the Monday after Thanksgiving.
- A pair of average outdoor pots (18”) on your front porch = $245 for one pot or $425 for 2 pots. Let’s discuss window boxes or rope garland.
- We can hang lights up to 15’ high.
- I am making a few decorated Wreaths – price point about 200. Let me know if you want one. They are very unique.
NEXT STEP: Email me and I will send you an order form – or talk to you on the phone.
DEADLINE: Monday November 24th – please let me know by then.